Electrical Design Engineer
September 23, 2019
1. Engineering degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent.
2. Electrical and Instrumentation experience with at least 2 years of industrial in design and control systems.
3. Knowledge in designing and drafting electrical controls using AutoCAD Electrical. Familiar with the IEC code in electrical panel and wiring requirements. Knowledge in UL is an advantage.
4. Knowledge in designing and drafting pneumatic and tubing/piping instrumentation systems using AutoCAD Electrical. Familiar with various pneumatic valves, actuators, sensors, and fittings are required.
5. Familiar with P&ID drawings and standard as per ISA5.1.
6. Familiar and experience making IO allocation table and cross-referencing with electrical control schematics.
7. Basic knowledge in fieldbus and industrial networking: Profinet, Profibus, Modbus RS485, Modbus TCP/IP and Ethernet / IP are required. Knowledge with other fieldbus technology is an advantage but not required.
8. Ability to make technical documentations such as user and operating manual, system manual, validation and testing documents, Factory acceptance test (FAT) protocol and design or functional specifications of the project.
9. Familiar with various instrumentation devices, such as gas analyzers, flow transmitters, weighing scale, pressure transmitter, humidity and temperature transmitter, etc.
10. Basic knowledge in PLC preferably with Siemens S7300/1200/1500 controllers and/or Allen-Bradley Micrologix/Compactlogix and preferably with Siemens Comfort/Advanced Panels and/or Allen-Bradley PanelView.
11. Ability to create Bill of Materials (BOM) and knowledge of wide range of electrical components.
12. Ability to speak English and can work with minimum supervision.
1. Design and drafting of electrical control schematics and IO table: use of AutoCAD Electrical as CAD
2. Electrical panel layout and general arrangement drawings: use of AutoCAD Electrical as CAD
3. Design and drafting of Pneumatics and P&ID or process flow diagrams: use of AutoCAD Electrical as CAD
4. Do electrical wiring, troubleshooting and commissioning.
5. Working with mechanical and EC&I engineer in ensuring electromechanical system suits the design of the electrical and control system.
6. Working with validation team / sales / purchaser/project coordination team in ensuring that all project technical requirements are captured and implemented in the project.
7. Preparing detailed documentation necessary such as Technical Manual, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Installation and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ), etc.
8. Commissioning and testing of the whole system which usually includes electrical checks, sensor checks and calibration adjustment, and tubing / piping checks.
9. Supervising the installation and testing of electrical panel wiring and assembly.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a full resume, stating present/expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to email@example.com